Creativity at Work

Creativity at Work is the name of the 2006 American Creativity Association's conference. This blog is established for presenters, keynoters, attendees, ACA members and the interested public to write about or comment on the presentations at the annual conference. Individuals wishing to post orginal material should contact the administrator.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Mantra for the conference

Tomorrow, I will be heading down to Austin for the Creativity-at-Work Conference, and I've selected my mantra:

"If, at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it."

Of course, these are the words of the extraordinary Albert Einstein. For me, they are a wellspring of inspiration, an independent energy source when I feel myself giving in to the forces of conformity and normalcy.

This will be my first ACA conference and I'm really looking forward to it, especially all of the absurd ideas. I've got my mantra for this conference. What's yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home